Update

9 June, 2010
Somehow I seem to have fallen out of fictional inspiration lately, having difficulties finding the time and inspiration to focusing my mind on it.
It is still my hope and intention to some day get back to the Wordzzle game and finish off The Slumber Party Mystery story.

Wednesday 23 December 2009



.~. MERRY CHRISTMAS .~.
.~. HAPPY NEW YEAR .~.

 Sorry for my delay in posting the next episode of  The Slumber Party Mystery. Since there is going to be a break in the Wordzzles until after New Year however, I hope to be able to catch up.

.~. GOD JUL .~.
.~. GOTT NYTT ÅR .~.

1 comment:

  1. Well how late am I! Hope you had a wonderful holiday season adn that your New Year is off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, this blog is no longer updated, and no new comments accepted.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.